The Home Fire Sprinkler Coalition Australia’s supporters include fire authorities, industry members and partners.
The Home Fire Sprinkler Coalition Australia is supported by fire authorities, industry members and partners. Like minded organisations and individuals are working with the Coalition to provide financial and in-kind support of projects.
HFSCA is engaging with sprinkler manufacturers, research and testing institutions, professional bodies and fire agencies. To familiarise yourself with the Coalition’s current and future projects please see our Strategy 2021-2025.
If you are interested in becoming a supporter of the Home Fire Sprinkler Coalition Australia, please download and complete the Supporter Application form below and send to firstname.lastname@example.org
The Home Fire Sprinkler Coalition Australia does not endorse any company or organisation over another. The Coalition is non-commercial but acknowledges its work cannot be progressed and fully realised without financial and in-kind support from commercial entities.
Australian fire authorities are supporters of the Home Fire Sprinkler Coalition Australia through AFAC, the national council for fire and emergency services.
- Australian Capital Territory Fire and Rescue Service
- Country Fire Authority Victoria
- Country Fire Service South Australia
- Department of Fire and Emergency Services, Western Australia
- Fire and Rescue New South Wales
- Fire and Rescue Victoria
- Metropolitan Fire Service South Australia
- Northern Territory Fire and Rescue Service
- Queensland Fire and Emergency Services
- Rural Fire Service New South Wales
- Tasmania Fire Service